Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place,except thou repent. Revelation 2:5
The full magazine is available for download now using the link on the left:
1. Daniel's Prophecy and the Uprise of Zion. Written in 1946. Graham Pearce
2. Come Out of Her My People. Frank Abel
3. Istanbul: Constantinople: Seat of the Ancient Roman Empire. Beulah Edwards
4. Israel's New Government. David Billington
5. Cyprus: Russia's Stepping-stone to Doom! John Ramsden
6. The Unseen Hand. Paul Billington
7. The Unfolding Book of Revelation. Ron Kidd
8. Gentile Times in the Apocalypse. Paul Billington
9. Daniel and the Apocalypse. John Thomas
10. Editorial. The Converging Signs of Our Time.
11. Milestones Update: A New pope in Rome, Russia, the Vatican and Israel, Britain and Europe.
The Headline on CNN reads: "U.S. condemns Russia's 'invasion and occupation". Headline news on The Guardian newspaper website today "Ukraine PM Warns of War as Russian Military Seizes Control on Crimea". Another article on The Guardian website by Orlando Figes notes: "The signs are ominous: Crimea's parliament has been stormed by pro-Russian gunmen; its airports seized by soldiers in Russian uniforms; and Russian military trucks and helicopters are on the move. It looks like we are heading for a new Crimean war." The area of the Crimean peninsular is strategically, culturally and historically tied to Russia. The Guardian article continues: "Crimea is vitally important to the Russians. According to medieval chronicles, it was in Khersonesos – the ancient Greek colonial city on the south-western coast of Crimea, just outside Sevastopol – that Vladimir, the Grand Prince of Kiev, was baptised in 988, thereby bringing Christianity to Kievan Rus', the kingdom from which Russia derives its religious and national identity."
The Bible Magazine features Bible prophecy in the news each week.
Our magazine is published quarterly.